Enfield Council Tenancy Agreement

Your rental agreement or lease states that you must obtain our “written” consent to make changes, improvements or additions to your home. Most of the time, we will not deny you permission, for example if you want to replace your old bathroom suite. If you want to change your communal house, you must fill out our online advisor. If you are a protected tenant, contact your assisted housing manager. Enfield has experienced an influx of people who have been discouraged by the escalation of London`s private rental market, and so there is a great need for housing in the area. The city council responded by not only buying houses as a whole, but also by launching a program to build new communal houses to meet demand with a fresh supply. This makes it a particularly attractive market for owners who are considering renting their property to the municipality. If you are interested in renting your property to the municipality, we can help. At Central Housing Group, we work with homeowners in all areas of Enfield, including Enfield Town, Edmonton, Ponders End, Enfield Highway, Enfield Wash, Upper Edmonton, Lower Edmonton, Bush Hill Park and Enfield Island Village. These domains include the following postal codes EN1, EN2, EN3, N9 &N18. There are many benefits to rent from the Board and more if you hire us and use our “Guaranteed Rent” program. You have up to 14 days after the expiry of your lease to assert a right.

For more information, please contact your tenant manager. Bidders will be pre-selected, will simultaneously visit the property. .